Get set to accelerate your career to partnership and beyond
Powerful content to get you onto partnership track
We’ve put together years of insight, masterclasses, recordings, guides and more that will help you kickstart and future proof your career progress to partner from day 1.
A real-time dashboard to stay on top of your progress
Easily track progress on your self-study courses and easily visualize new content, upcoming events and group discussions.
World-class live coaching for better results
Heather Townsend and her hand-picked coaching team will work with groups and individuals to help you take your career to the next level.
In these uncertain and worrying times take control of your career path
With firms poised to cut learning and development budgets as a worldwide deep recession looms, it’s up to you to drive your own development. No one else will. (And definitely not your current firm)
Join Progress to Partner to progress your career to partner and beyond, by learning how to:
- Always turn up with your A-Game regardless of what is happening in your life.
- Become a proven work-winner even if your industry sector has been decimated by the Coronavirus Crisis.
- Stay positive and lead your team even if you are all working remotely and you are scared stiff about the future.
- Strengthen your reputation inside and outside of your firm, even if you can no longer physically meet up with your colleagues or contacts.
- Stay healthy and sane even in the midst of turbulent times and relentless back-to-back meetings and client calls.
Get access to our tried and proven methods
Get access to expertise, insight, self-study courses, virtual masterclasses, training and guides from experts in their field, who have lived through and thrived in times of economic uncertainty, that will help you regain control of your career progression and help you make it to partner and stay there.
World-class group coaching sessions
For less than the price of a coffee and cake weekly from Starbucks, get access to expert insight and advice, with Heather Townsend (author of How To Make Partner And Still Have A Life and The Go-To Expert) and her hand-picked set of experts and coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Heather Townsend is the leading global expert in what it takes to move from senior fee earner to partner – and when you get there, stay there.
It just so happens that she is rather good (and not really that modest either!) in helping individuals successfully market and sell themselves. Just the skills you need when you are aiming to grow your client portfolio AND make it to partner.
In fact in the last year her clients have added over £1 million in fees to their client portfolio.
When Heather is working with individuals aiming for partnership she is often used to support her client to:
- Grow their client portfolio
- Develop a strong personal case so that they are seen as the next partner
- Get onto partner track rather than been seen as only a “safe pair of hands”
- Build, write and pitch their business case
- Prepare for the partnership panel interviews
She is the author of 4 books including ‘How to make partner and still have a life‘ (co-authored with Jo Larbie), ‘Poised for partnership‘, ‘The Financial Times guide to business networking‘ and ‘The Go-To Expert‘.
Her books have sold over 20,000 copies globally and been translated into over 6 different languages and attracted over 200 five star reviews on Amazon.